Are you a passionate writer about all things internet marketing, digital strategy and SEO?
We want to hear from you!
We’re looking for writers to collaborate with us and contribute original, useful and insightful content to our blog.
The sole aim is to make our site one of the most diverse and varied online destinations to find great content for anyone interested in learning about digital marketing. Because frankly, no one wants to read the opinions of one source when it’s far better to learn from multiple sources.
Whether your expertise lies in content, outreach, technical auditing, writing code, designing graphics or straight up link building, contact us and share your ideas on our blog.
In return, you’ll get a bio on our site with links to your social profiles and we may even become great fiends.
All you need to do is pitch your article ideas to us for review and we’ll get straight back to you with our thoughts.
Our submission process is very straightforward. Here is what you need to do:
Step 1: Review
If you have an idea of something you wish to write about, firstly browse our existing blog post archive to make sure we haven’t published it before.
If you can’t find a similar article, then you’re good to proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Pitch
Send us your pitch along with a general synopsis of your experience and links to previously published blogs. Sorry, but we only want experienced bloggers. Not newbies.
For the avoidance of doubt, we do not under any circumstances accept content published elsewhere on other websites. All ideas, subjects and content within your piece must be original and not published elsewhere or spun from other sources.
We will review your proposal for suitability and get back to you as soon as we can with a response.
Step 3: Write
If we like your pitch, go ahead and write the piece based on the following guidelines:
- we prefer content submitted via Google Docs (we also accept Word, RTF and plain text format)
- if you want to submit high-res images with your article, make sure they are JPG or PNG format.
- include a brief bio (no more than two sentences) at the end of your piece. You can include a link to your website and social media here.
- we review submissions within a few days of receipt. Once assessed for quality and suitability, we will get back to you with our final decision. Please note that we do reserve the right to make edits to contributed content.
Pitch Your Article
Before you start writing your pitch to us, there are some very strict rules to keep in mind before proceeding. We only post quality content, so all submitted articles must adhere to the following rules:
- your article must be original (not spun or a copied version from anywhere else)
- minimum 800 words, preferably above 1000 words
- no content referencing or linking to pornography, gambling, payday loans or illegal content or activity allowed under any circumstances
- you must add long tail white-hat anchors to high authority sources to cite references and back up important facts in your piece
- supply at least one 100% royalty free image (no licensed images from Getty, iStock, DepositPhoto etc allowed)
We reserve the right to edit, remove or refuse publishing your content if we deem it unfit for purpose.
Ready to go?
Then complete the form below to pitch your article ideas. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.